1. Photocopy of 2 Valid Government ID's (Passport, Drivers License, TIN, SSS ID)
2. Php 15,000 Reservation Fee for Condominium Units or Php 20,000 for lot only and house & lot unit
3. Filled-up Reservation Agreement Form
4. Post Date Check (PDC- will be submit with in 30 days from the date of reservation)
Mode of Payment for the Reservation Fee
3. Direct Deposit to Out Company's Bank Account
4. Payment thru Remittance Center
5. Bank to Bank wire transfer
Steps on getting your new condo investment
1. Choose preferred condo location.
2. Check and Secure Available Unit.
"Let us schedule a showroom visit and tripping now!!!"
The proof of deposit should be faxed to Seller with the Reservation Agreement Form for overseas buyer.Coordinate with your Consultant once the transaction has been started, for less conflicts to have.
All of our projects are in demand, so don't hold back making a reservation, make sure to have a unit in our project, you'll surely enjoy and be bless with our development. Special Discounts and Quotations will be provided by your property consultant